Persuade your neighbors to compromise whenever you can.
As a peacemaker the lawyer has superior opportunity of being a good man.
Our team is well experienced in domestic and international commercial and civil litigation practice , personal and corporate litigation under internationally recognized arbitration bodies and proceedings of arbitration, covering all areas of Commercial and General Law, providing practice in respect to taxation disputes resolution, insurance claims and further.
Our Firm’s goal is to understand the needs of each customer with our individual approach and to offer quick and cost-effective practical solutions to enforce their rights in a court of law. We aim to avoid exhausting litigation as our major priority and wherever controversies arise during judgments procedures (including foreign ones) we strive whenever it is possible to resolve any kind of challenge / dispute through mediation. Our practice covers the areas of Civil Litigation, Criminal Litigation, Seizure procedures, Enforcement in Cyprus of foreign judgments and arbitration awards, Arbitration agreements and further. We act for shareholders, partners, trust beneficiaries and other beneficial owner when legal assistance is required to protect and defend their interests.
We operate without the bureaucratic layers of larger firms, therefore we successfully deal with wide-ranging matters for our both local and international clients, including:
- Commercial litigation
- Contractual disputes, Contract and Shareholder disputes
- Wills disputes
- Intellectual-property disputes
- Commercial property disputes
- Licensing protection disputes
- Disputes related to distribution, commercial, financing and guaranty agreements
- Manufacturing shipping and customs disputes.
- Financial accounts disputes
- Insolvency (Examinations, Receiverships and Liquidations)
- Banking and commercial instruments
- Banking litigation
- Fraud and forgeries
- Appointment of receivers and liquidators.
- Foreclosures and restrictions on bad debts, debt collection
- Business crimes, civil theft and commercial espionage.
- Telecommunication contract disputes.
- Employment matters and Family Law