In recent years the need for independent and dependable audit services have become one of the primary for multinational businesses. Therefore, our Firm cooperates with leading audit and accountancy affiliated firms, providing our clientele with full scope of high quality services. In accordance with Article 141 and 142 of the Cyprus Company Law Cap 113, each Cyprus company must “keep proper books and accounts”, file annually tax returns to Inland Revenue Department and prepare audited financial statement as well as it is required to appoint an independent qualified local Auditor. Audited financial statements must be submitted annually to the Income Tax Office, an Annual Return along with proper Greek translation of the financial statements must be filed with the Registrar of Companies, providing company data namely directors, shareholders and registered address.
Having offices in many of the world’s major business locations, we are able to offer services for financial statements around the world together along with both domestic accounting principles and those in force of overseas jurisdiction where the company resides. Assurance as a secondary important aspect in an international business also requires in-depth analysis of possible risks to future development. It is applicable in respect to both local business subsidiary or a joint venture.
Offered services include:
- Full bookkeeping and Tax Accounting (Preparing of statements and reports)
- Registration to the Income Tax and VAT Departments, VIES and INTRASTAT
- Registration and obtaining of VAT
- Preparation and submission of monthly, quarterly annual tax returns, preparation of annual return (provisional tax declarations and paying of taxes due Payroll services)
- Preparation of management accounting reports and financial statements
- Preparation of budgets for cost effective administration and management of Company.
- Market research
- Payroll services
- HR administration, HR audit and consulting, social security services
- Consultations on Tax and Legal issues related to company activities